This post is part of a virtual book tour organized by the publisher. Enter the Goodreads book giveaway at the end of the post. Also, enter the Rafflecopter for a chance to win a print copy of the Racing Hearts box set.
1. Chocolate or peanut butter? Chocolate
2. Heels or Mary Janes? Heels. Maybe even red ones…
3. Skydiving or deep-sea diving? Skydiving
4. Running a red light or slamming on the breaks? Running a red light, no question
5. Country music or classic rock? Country
6. Risking it all or playing it safe? Risking it all
Brooke – your turn – how close was Jesse to getting these right?
He was pretty close…
1. Definitely chocolate
2. Neither—flip flops!
3. Wrong. Deep-sea diving.
4. Running a red light, but I’m sure it was only yellow.
6. Risking it all!
Brooke – how well do you know your dreamboat? What would Jesse pick from the following?
1. Vanilla or Strawberry? Vanilla
2. Rims or tailpipe? Tailpipe
3. Horseback riding or sailing? Horseback riding?
4. Morning or night? Morning
5. Katy Perry or Carrie Underwood? Carrie Underwood
6. Driving or riding shotgun? Riding shotgun (because I’m driving :-))
More right than wrong…
1. Vanilla—I know I’m boring.
5. Carrie all the way.
6. Driving, especially when I’m with Brooke.
Eighteen-year-old Jesse Copeland learns of a local car race sponsored by his father’s nemesis, Shep Bradley, and the prize money might be enough to keep his family from losing their home—if he can win.
Brooke, Shep’s daughter, is also aiming to compete, with or without her father’s approval. She’ll do whatever it takes to persuade Jesse to make her car race ready. Both are driven, both are risk-takers, and soon it’s more than engines getting fired up. Jesse tells himself their relationship is strictly business, until it isn’t.
Can two star-crossed lovers overcome a family feud as old as Ford vs. Chevy, or will the competition become too explosive for these racing hearts?
See you at the finish line…
With the big race weeks away, eighteen-year-old Jesse Copeland struggles to keep his head in the game and his hands off his smoking hot competition. But when Brooke reveals a secret that could destroy Jesse’s family, it sends him into a tailspin of self-doubt.
Jesse must pull himself together if he hopes to have a shot at the prize money, save his home, and win the heart of the girl he loves.
Can these two competitors overcome the sins of their fathers or will a shadowed history destroy their dreams forever?
She lives in North Florida with her husband, two children and a menagerie of animals.